There are newer employer reviews for Elmcroft Senior Living

Love MY JOB and Great Management Team

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator  in  Knoxville, TN
Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Elmcroft Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everybody works together. I work at Elmcroft of West Knoxville and I love my job. The Executive Director has been with the company for years and recently transfered to West Knoxville. She is tough but fair and will help out anytime someone needs help. The management team goes above and beyond anywhere I have ever worked to make sure the needs of the residents are being taken care of. Managment has been known to do anything from dishes to cleaning toilets. The RA position can be difficult, at times, but we work as a team at West Knoxville to help out whenever we can.

Cons

If you are not a team player and work well with others - don't even bother applying. You need to really care for the residents well being or don't come to work.

ED keep up the good work!!! Great things are happening at Elmcroft of West Knoxville!

10 Other Employee Reviews for Elmcroft Senior Living (View Most Recent)

Good Company

I worked at Elmcroft Senior Living

Pros

Good compensation and benefits. The company has a good goal to provide great care for the residents in their care. They do care about that goal and strive to keep that commitment.

Cons

The company fights the same issues as many healthcare companies. They also grew very fast and that can be difficult on the staff and keeping the employees happy.

Activity Director

Former Employee - Activity Director
    Former Employee - Activity Director

I worked at Elmcroft Senior Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with seniors is an amazing career. You can't help but fall in love with your residents!

Cons

This position is an hourly position, but in most communities activity directors work more than 40 hours, but only get paid for 40. The actual job requires 60 plus hours a week.

There are newer employer reviews for Elmcroft Senior Living

Worked for Elmcroft Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!