There are newer employer reviews for Elmer's Crane and Dozer

Elmer's has gotten away with treating employees like dirt for too long. No more.

Former Employee - Operator  in  Traverse City, MI
Former Employee - Operator in Traverse City, MI

I worked at Elmer's Crane and Dozer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice equipment to work with on job sites. Smart, friendly co-workers outside of middle and upper management. Decent benefits. Interesting and always changing jobs.

Cons

No pay for drive time. Minimal benefits. Upper-management that hinder progress on job sites. Managers that provide no value-add other than to ride employees to do what they already know needs to be done.

Quit riding around in your company provided trucks being middle-management and actually do your jobs or find people to replace you. Quit being cheap and pay for drive time like most other employers.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Elmer's Crane and Dozer (View Most Recent)

This company values integrity, quality, and service!

I have been working at Elmer's Crane and Dozer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Pays for my entire families health insurance base plan - at no cost to me. Provides free yearly Wellness check by third party to get free yearly insurance. Provides dollar match for every dollar contributed up to 3% of salary for 401(k). Great pay for work performed. Co-workers are fun, respectful, and top notch. Best Company Picnic! Great equipment that is safe, clean, and runs well. Free safety training to employee to update qualifications. They understand the best asset they have is me and my co-workers (their employees.)

Cons

Pay starts when you get on the jobsite. Plus side - If you travel outside of the local radius (out of town) you do get a per diem. Another plus, they actively pursued work out of their usual service radius to keep employees working. I appreciate the effort.

Keep looking to grow local work. I like sleeping in my own bed at night.

There are newer employer reviews for Elmer's Crane and Dozer

Worked for Elmer's Crane and Dozer? Contribute to the Community!