Elmer's Crane and Dozer

www.teamelmers.com

Elmer's has gotten away with treating employees like dirt for too long. No more.

Operator (Former Employee) Traverse City, MI

ProsNice equipment to work with on job sites. Smart, friendly co-workers outside of middle and upper management. Decent benefits. Interesting and always changing jobs.

ConsNo pay for drive time. Minimal benefits. Upper-management that hinder progress on job sites. Managers that provide no value-add other than to ride employees to do what they already know needs to be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit riding around in your company provided trucks being middle-management and actually do your jobs or find people to replace you. Quit being cheap and pay for drive time like most other employers.

This company values integrity, quality, and service!

I have been working at Elmer's Crane and Dozer full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Pays for my entire families health insurance base plan - at no cost to me. Provides free yearly Wellness check by third party to… Cons: Pay starts when you get on the jobsite. Plus side - If you travel outside of the local radius (out of town) you… Advice to Senior Management: Keep looking to grow local work. I like sleeping in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Elmer's Crane and Dozer.

Worked for Elmer's Crane and Dozer? Contribute to the Community!