Elmer's Crane and Dozer

www.teamelmers.com

This company values integrity, quality, and service!

ProsPays for my entire families health insurance base plan - at no cost to me. Provides free yearly Wellness check by third party to get free yearly insurance. Provides dollar match for every dollar contributed up to 3% of salary for 401(k). Great pay for work performed. Co-workers are fun, respectful, and top notch. Best Company Picnic! Great equipment that is safe, clean, and runs well. Free safety training to employee to update qualifications. They understand the best asset they have is me and my co-workers (their employees.)

ConsPay starts when you get on the jobsite. Plus side - If you travel outside of the local radius (out of town) you do get a per diem. Another plus, they actively pursued work out of their usual service radius to keep employees working. I appreciate the effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep looking to grow local work. I like sleeping in my own bed at night.

Elmer's has gotten away with treating employees like dirt for too long. No more.

Operator (Former Employee) Traverse City, MI

I worked at Elmer's Crane and Dozer full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice equipment to work with on job sites. Smart, friendly co-workers outside… Cons: No pay for drive time. Minimal benefits. Upper-management that hinder progress on job sites. Managers that… Advice to Senior Management: Quit riding around in your company provided trucks being middle-management and actually do your jobs or find… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Elmer's Crane and Dozer.

Worked for Elmer's Crane and Dozer? Contribute to the Community!