Elsevier
www.elsevier.com Amsterdam, Netherlands 5000+ Employees

Smart people, passionate about science

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

ProsLots of really smart people, who are all passionate about supporting health and science, and trying to innovate the way we provide information to our customers. Quite a few different types of jobs available. Open and friendly culture.

ConsTypical "large company" issues - not the quickest to make decisions, a bit too academic and not entrepreneurial enough at times, strong internal networking capabilities required. Could be a bit more commercial in outlook.

MNC that is actively trying not the be that dinosaur

I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - The type of work makes a difference in peoples lives and the products are all workclass - The work is interesting - There is a big… Cons: - Given the big focus on forging a strong future, there is always a lot to do - You can find… Advice to Senior Management: You have amazing people in your teams - tell them… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Elsevier full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good place to learn and operate in challenging situations Cons: Non-transparent HR policies and not yet fully global Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Elsevier.

Worked for Elsevier? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Elsevier reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Elsevier CEO Ron Mobed. All reviews posted anonymously by Elsevier employees.