EmCare
www.emcare.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Talented team, supportive leadership, great benefits

Communications (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at EmCare full-time for less than a year

ProsOne of the most rewarding benefits of working with EmCare is that you are surrounded by talented people--whether it's the company's leadership team, your co-workers or the portfolio of award-winning EmCare-affiliated physicians who are making strides in the health care industry. Working around such driven professionals is very motivating.

ConsOverall, I am satisfied with EmCare with regards to job stability, career advancement, compensation and work/life balance. I also enjoy the professional company culture.

There's good reasons EmCare is the industry leader

Clinical Services (Current Employee)

I have been working at EmCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I am so very impressed with EmCare. The people make the company and at EmCare I am surrounded by caring, skilled,… Cons: Look deep enough into any large company and you are bound to hear complaints. Complaints are usually preceded by some sort of change. For some,… Advice to Senior Management: Be as transparent as possible. Tell people in advance when change is coming, what is going to change,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company does not support it's physicians

Emergency Room Physician (Former Employee)

I worked at EmCare

Pros: flexibility with scheduling Talented, friendly, and helpful coworkers Good entry level position minimal… Cons: zero administrative support no communication from upper levels the company does not back up physicians there is no concern regarding complaints by physicians of poor… Advice to Senior Management: Support your physicians and open lines of communication. If you work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EmCare.

Worked for EmCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EmCare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EmCare CEO Todd G. Zimmerman. All reviews posted anonymously by EmCare employees.