There are newer employer reviews for EmCare

Was previously pinnacle anesthesia when I worked there.

Former Employee - Provider Enrollment  in  Dallas, OR
Former Employee - Provider Enrollment in Dallas, OR

I worked at EmCare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits, learned a lot about the anesthesia/medical industry, great company

Cons

Communication between connecting departments was poor

Promote healthy, strong, and clear communication

27 Other Employee Reviews for EmCare (View Most Recent)

Talented team, supportive leadership, great benefits

Current Employee - Communications  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Communications in Dallas, TX

I have been working at EmCare full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the most rewarding benefits of working with EmCare is that you are surrounded by talented people--whether it's the company's leadership team, your co-workers or the portfolio of award-winning EmCare-affiliated physicians who are making strides in the health care industry. Working around such driven professionals is very motivating.

Cons

Overall, I am satisfied with EmCare with regards to job stability, career advancement, compensation and work/life balance. I also enjoy the professional company culture.

There's good reasons EmCare is the industry leader

Current Employee - Clinical Services  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Clinical Services in Dallas, TX

I have been working at EmCare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am so very impressed with EmCare. The people make the company and at EmCare I am surrounded by caring, skilled, knowledgable, friendly people who want to succeed and who want me to succeed. I hope to be here a very long time.

Cons

Look deep enough into any large company and you are bound to hear complaints. Complaints are usually preceded by some sort of change. For some, change can be traumatic and be the source of frustration and negativity. Because EmCare gets hired to effect changes at client hospitals, the negative comments usually come from people working at those locations.

Be as transparent as possible. Tell people in advance when change is coming, what is going to change, why the change is taking place, and how each individual can participate in and benefit from the change.

There are newer employer reviews for EmCare

Worked for EmCare? Contribute to the Community!