EmbanetCompass
www.embanetcompass.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Reasons to work for EmbanetCompass

I have been working at EmbanetCompass for more than a year

ProsThe company is very entrepreneurial, allows for a great opportunity to make an impact, and is highly collegial with a strong focus on cross-functional communication and teamwork.

ConsFor those in upper management, there were fewer opportunities to grow within the organization. Although we have just been purchased and are now a subsidiary of the multinational Pearson, so that should substantially improve our options.

Good entry level experience but company is losing focus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at EmbanetCompass full-time for more than a year

Pros: Coworkers are creative and promote new techniques. Good environment if you're… Cons: Recently mass hiring has diluted talent brought in and training is not provided to get new team members up to speed (training is pushed onto… Advice to Senior Management: Address the gaps in training (you are an education company!). Managers should have consistent messaging across direct… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, but not great

Enrollment Advisor (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at EmbanetCompass full-time for less than a year

Pros: They were pretty flexible about hours (if you had to come in late, etc.… Cons: They were very lead-focused and not necessary focusing on the student and their experience. New Enrollment Advisors were expected to meet the same quotas… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EmbanetCompass.

Worked for EmbanetCompass? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EmbanetCompass reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EmbanetCompass CEO Dr. Gloria Pickar. All reviews posted anonymously by EmbanetCompass employees.