Embarq
www.embarq.com Overland Park, KS 5000+ Employees

Project Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Overland Park, KS

ProsCompensation, work environment, professional coworkers, work / life balance, high tech projects, work was evaluated in two categories annually (either you did the job or did not).

ConsVery political, constant organizational and process changes, departments don't work well together, not much opportunity for advancement if you're not on the fast track.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo

Good pay, absolutely no work/life balance

Technical Support Representative (Former Employee)
    Carlisle, PA

I worked at Embarq

Pros: They did pay well. Though based on their website they have… Cons: Extreme micro-management and absolutely no regard for work/life balance. I was seriously told in the same monthly review that I was one of their… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that employees, and customers, are human beings not cattle.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Acquisition

Manager PROG/PROJ DESIGN (Current Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Embarq

Pros: Empowered to manage your business and make decisions on your… Cons: No longer empowered with decision making authority. Almost all decisions no… Advice to Senior Management: Allow your employees to run thier business as needed. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Embarq.

Worked for Embarq? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Embarq reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Embarq CEO Glen F. Post III. All reviews posted anonymously by Embarq employees.