Embassy Suites

www.embassysuites.com

Always treated with respect and professionalism.

Catering Sales Manager (Former Employee) Troy, MI

ProsThe management team are a great group of people. Even the general manager has been known to get down on his knees to clean up the floor right along side of the staff. (I have a great deal of respect for someone who will get their hands dirty even when they aren't required to) The managers are very professional and respectful of the employees.

Monthly meetings, with the entire staff invited to attend, are all about giving back to the the employees and acknowledging their hard work. They include awards, birthdays, anniversaries, updates on what's going on.... all while you eat a nice hot buffet meal on the house. They also have special events like the summer picnic and the Christmas party.

Working for the Embassy Suites has cool perks, like getting reduced rates on hotels within the Hilton family.

Overall, it's a great company to work for. They definitely believe that a happy employee is not only more productive but is able to offer excellent customer service which then makes the clients want to return and refer others. Smart!

ConsRenovation sucked! But it was necessary and really made a difference in business once completed.

Frond Desk in Embassy Suites

Front Desk (Former Employee) Buffalo, NY

I worked at Embassy Suites full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff, good hours, healthy attitude to work. Cons: Not that many development opportunities. Advice to Senior Management: Should offer more development opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Kind of corrupt...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Embassy Suites

Pros: Most fellow managers and line level employees, highly desirable location… Cons: Upper management were not professional and can make women feel… Advice to Senior Management: Learn some business ethics No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Embassy Suites.

Worked for Embassy Suites? Contribute to the Community!