Emdeon

www.emdeon.com
  www.emdeon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Emdeon

Forgets about "The Little People"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Emdeon full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The office location is great. Immediate supervisors are typically very personable and easy to work with. Benefits were outstanding and the amenities were great. There were plenty of opportunities to learn new functions within the departments.

Cons

Upper management and Execs are out of touch with their workforce and tend to let the "little people" suffer so they can have the big salaries and bonuses. If you plan on advancement based on your abilities....go elsewhere. Emdeon is all about who you know and what you've done for them.

Emdeon Response

Sep 15, 2014‎Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We truly value our associates and have made a deliberate effort to make sure that our managers know how to manage people and that our benefits and perks are competitive ... More

100 Other Employee Reviews for Emdeon (View Most Recent)

Inexperienced Mgmt, buddy- buddy promotions, backwards growth- Unprofessional

I worked at Emdeon

Pros

Semi-decent medical, dental and vision benefits. Keurig maker in the kitchen.

Cons

Look elsewhere unless you have family or friends in management here. Staff extremely overpaid for the jobs they are doing!! They always run out of coffee!

Unrealistic workload, hiring family members and friends & promoting them over staff who are actually qualified because of friendships with upper management... has caused a downward spiral of morale, trust, professionalism and loyalty within the staff, but favoritism runs high. Backwards growth, no upper mgmt accountability, finger pointing, favoritism, very unhealthy work environment. Re-evaluate staff & their salaries.

Great place to work if you enjoy a dynamic culture

I have been working at Emdeon full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunity for advancement

Cons

Difficulties to determine corporate alignment

Emdeon Response

Aug 28, 2014‎Employee Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We identified an opportunity to improve our alignment, and we have recently changed our organizational structure to better support our customers and capitalize on growth ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Emdeon