Emerald Financial Resources

www.emeraldfinancialresources.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Emerald Financial Resources

Great place to work and great opportunity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Emerald Financial Resources (Less than a year)

Pros

Plain and simple, this company is an amazing opportunity to make a lot of money in a great work environment. The people are very friendly and all work together, you'll notice that even the salesmen who have more expirience will take the time to advise younger salesmen just to help them get the ball rolling.There is a lot of potential in this job to make money and to keep improving, and there is always the opportunity to do so.

Cons

It is hard work to make a lot of sales, but it is certainly a fair ratio of hard work to success.

Advice to Management

There is nothing I would change

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. No wonder it was rated one of the best companies to work for!

Current Employee - Financial Services Professional in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Services Professional in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Emerald Financial Resources full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Income potential: If you can sell, and sell well, you can make a very generous living
    - Staff: the staff at Emerald is very professional and effective in assisting the salesmen with anything they need
    - Environment: the office environment is friendly, healthy and competitive
    - Michael Vesuvio and Michael Trabucco are great leaders

Cons

- This business is difficult. In order to make tons of money one must be very dedicated to his or her job. This is not really a con, but to unmotivated people it may be.

Advice to Management

More complete hiring process to make sure only driven prospects are hired.

2. You will get out of it what you put into it

Current Employee - Financial Services Professional in Clifton, NJ
    Current Employee - Financial Services Professional in Clifton, NJ

I have been working at Emerald Financial Resources full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company definitely isnt for everyone. Unfortunately, many people think that getting into sales is an easy position. They love the positives, unlimited earing potential, making your own hours, and ultimately running your own business. But when people do not do the necessary things to become successful they blame everyone else. When I transitioned out of the stock brokerage business, Emerald Financial Resources promised me that they would educate me and teach me how to build a successful practice. I have been with Emerald for 3 years and can honestly say that they have followed through with it. It upsets me to see people speak negatively about Emerald when the reason they failed is because of themselves and nobody else. I highly recommend this firm to anyone who is motivated and is passionate about helping people grow and protect wealth. If you are looking for a "salary" then you should go look for employment somewhere else. Michael Vesuvio and Michael Trabucco have been honest and followed through with everything they promised and would not want to work for anybody else. Michael Vesuvio invests his time and money in his financial advisors and is always looking for ways to help us develop.

Cons

You will need to work harder then you ever have in your life in the beginning so you can build your practice. If you are not motivated, you will fail.

Advice to Management

I would recommend being pickier with who is hired so unmotivated and classless people cannot tarnish the Emerald name.