Emerge Partners

www.emergepartners.com
  www.emergepartners.com
There are newer employer reviews for Emerge Partners

Started out as a great opportunity, but Emerge not fulfilling promises made, nor are we given our goals before payout

I have been working at Emerge Partners full-time

Pros

They were allowing freedom to do our job & no micromanaging. In the original offer made wonderful promises of commissions. Treated us very well when we first started, told us how great we were doing & how successful our teams were.

Cons

With the current management in the Phoenix office at American Express they have made it more like a call center. They are implementing micromanaging techniques that remove the ability to do your job the way it should be done & reducing morale & enjoyment of the job. They are not forthcoming about where you are at & what your numbers are. You are basically given an invisible target & told if you hit it or not about 2 months AFTER the quarter ends. Or you are not given a goal at all & then told whether or not you hit the "goal" when it comes time to pay you. This started out as a great company & great opportunity, now I am not so sure.

Actually listen to the calls of the sales reps that you think are doing so well. People are marking calls incorrectly & being rewarded for it. This was a great atmosphere & you are destroying a good thing by bringing over matrixes from another company that did not work or there wouldn't be so many employees jumping ship & coming over to Emerge.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Emerge Partners (View Most Recent)

Sales Pitch during hiring doesn't match the job

I worked at Emerge Partners

Pros

I was a job and there was some money exchanged.

Cons

Management doesn't stand behind their word. They lead you to believe that you're getting a completely different experience than you actually have at Emerge. Linder talks a lot, but when it comes time for execution, there's little punch. As the earlier post mentions, this company adds no value to any product or service it touches, so there's no reason for it to exist. If anything, this is a value hole.

You should sell cars.

Work Your Life Away for Zero Compensation

Former Employee - Technical Lead  in  Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Technical Lead in Rochester, NY

I worked at Emerge Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

I don't think it's possible to list any pros of working with Emerge. I did learn a bit while I was there, but it was from my own research on my own time, not from training, and often was to correct problems with the company's own practices.

Cons

No training, no assistance, no teamwork, no communication, management is a complete nightmare, employees constantly competing, no recognition for hard work, no compensation for hard work or overtime, no vacation, worthless benefits, no room for advancement, constant pressure, zero encouragement, zero company culture. Working with Emerge as an employee, partner, or client is guaranteed to stifle your life and ruin your business.

Please just close the company. Just stop. You're not adding any value to anything. You are preventing good, hard-working people from succeeding and advancing.

There are newer employer reviews for Emerge Partners

Worked for Emerge Partners? Contribute to the Community!