Emergency Consultants
www.eci-med.com Traverse City, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Fast Pace, Fun People, Value Growth from Within, Good Benefits

(Current Employee)
Traverse City, MI

ProsThe president of the company is a visionary and always looking for ways to improve. Senior management treats everyone as valued members of their team and continue to foster career growth. I learn something new everyday, and NEVER get bored.

ConsEvery year I've worked here things have improved. There are still some improvements that need to be made, and there are some members of management that have questionable integrity and seem to do more harm than good. However, I have learned to trust the executive team and know that these people are here for a reason, and trust that when it is time for them to move on, the right decisions will be made.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the dead weight and trouble makers that hold management positions. The added stress these managers create is counter-productive. While loyalty is appreciated, it is very frustrating to work along side self-serving people in positions of power (or perceived power).

Good Money, Great Benefits!!

Physician Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Emergency Consultants full-time for more than a year

Pros: One of the top players in the ER Staffing industry! They have a lot of people in various functions that support the recruiting effort! … Cons: Just like anywhere else, there are a few people that can makes things… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work with Employee Relations and high… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place, Great people (just like their tag-line)

Scheduling Consultant (Former Employee)
    Traverse City, MI

I worked at Emergency Consultants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Awesome work environment! Jobs are stressful and the upper management not only listens, but plans fun days (casual day, movie day, team building activities,… Cons: STRESS!! Also management can get rather secretive and not give whole stories and they aren't very good at hiding that they are leaving out information.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Emergency Consultants.

Worked for Emergency Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emergency Consultants reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emergency Consultants CEO Derik K. King, MD, FACEP . All reviews posted anonymously by Emergency Consultants employees.