Emergent BioSolutions
www.emergentbiosolutions.com Rockville, MD 500 to 999 Employees

A Corporate Culture that will eat you alive.

HR (Former Employee)
Lansing, MI

I worked at Emergent BioSolutions

ProsNone that come to mind.

ConsSite leadership has absolutely no regard to workers and work-life balance. Upper management often behave like small children, at times flying off the handle when dealing with difficult situations, completely unprofessional.

Leadership at the corporate leve (in Maryland) is even worse. They treat their supposed colleagues in Lansing with disrespect and disdain. They continually throw their weight around, making sure that the Lansing folks know who's boss.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you do not respect your employees, they will (and have) leave in bunches. Also, site leaders with hot tempers and unprofessional behaviors will only destroy compaby culture and morale.

Diverse

Lansing, MI

I have been working at Emergent BioSolutions

Pros: Environment is nice. Good opportunity to move up in your… Cons: Not able to handle conflict well. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ambitious BioPharmaceutical company with oppurtunities to grow

Rockville, MD

I have been working at Emergent BioSolutions

Pros: * Compensation * Exciting environment Cons: * Very formal culture * Not always friendly Advice to Senior Management: Try to creat more of an upbeat cutlure encouraging employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Emergent BioSolutions.

Worked for Emergent BioSolutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emergent BioSolutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emergent BioSolutions CEO Daniel J. Abdun-Nabi. All reviews posted anonymously by Emergent BioSolutions employees.