Emergent

www.emergent360.com

A great opportunity. A great growing company

Account Manager (Former Employee) Vienna, VA

ProsExcellent work environment. Lot's of highly energetic workers. Pay is decent, about average in the industry. The opportunity to learn at Emergent is very high. You are quickly working very closely with manufacturers and customers. They try to balance work life but there are high expectations during peak times.

ConsLike any sales job, there can be a lot of pressure to perform. During peak times like end of Govt. Yr or the end of a quarter you are expect to put in longer hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementHopefully you keep growing the company which will allow for more room for growth. Internal systems have improved a lot but still need to improve more.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Emergent

Pros: Fast paced competitive atmosphere. Work hard-play hard culture with plenty… Cons: Not enough hours in the day! Advice to Senior Management: The IT landscape is forever changing, we need to remain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awful micro-managed clicky fraternity...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

I have been working at Emergent full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are a couple "real" people who are very welcoming and friendly who will actually talk with you! Emergent spoils us with food/drinks… Cons: Management. Growth. Training. Pay. Hours. Co-workers. People's Attitudes. NO work/life balance. PTO. Career growth. Don't expect to make a lot of money… Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone the same. Stop hitting on your female sales reps. Allow your sales reps to leave their desk to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Emergent.

Worked for Emergent? Contribute to the Community!