Emergys Corp.
www.emergys.com Durham, NC

OK if this is your very first job...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Emergys Corp.

ProsFlexibility of work location. Flexibility of work timings. Work-hard culture. Good place to start if this is your very first job (and have a exit plan in mind), and have other hassles holding you back. Less than a handful of employees who joined fresh seem to have flourished through their selfless work (or may be too much vested?).

ConsMgmt knows that most ppl are freshers, and given the nature and industry take advantage in terms f low pay. There's no vision at the top. Incompetent sr. management. Performance review process is non-existent or fake at best. Some upper mgmt are quick to criticise, or even condemn employees. Expectation (from HR) is that consultants work at above 100% utilization. Too much politics for a small sized company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize your best assets, and areas of strength. Make focused effort on employees (who should be your real assets) growth. Keep promises made.

bad experience

I have been working at Emergys Corp.

Pros: if you are self motivated, you may survive a while… Cons: there is great churn in always over-loaded upper management, things looked positive for a while and downgrade again. lack of transparency and ad-hoc communications. people… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Since August there is a perceptable improvement in the organisation and things look better

I have been working at Emergys Corp.

Pros: It is a small and homely place and opportunities are… Cons: Small organisation and facilities are not available as large organisations Advice to Senior Management: Continue to improve things as is being done now. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Emergys Corp..

Worked for Emergys Corp.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emergys Corp. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emergys Corp. CEO Jai Shankar. All reviews posted anonymously by Emergys Corp. employees.