Emeritus Senior Living
www.emeritus.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

100% WORST Assisted Living Company I have ever worked for!!!

Executive Director (Current Employee)
Virginia Beach, VA

ProsThey will hire anyone with a "pulse" to work for $8 an hour...

ConsI have never seen a company go so far in cutting expenses, food, employee hours, staffing levels, etc... (I could go on and on...) They do NOT give any consideration about their residents care and well-being at all... They will work Front Line staff (Aides, Nurses, Cooks, Dept. heads, ED's, etc.) to death, 24 hours and still expect you to do more.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the company PRIVATE... Get out of the Stock Market game if you care 1 ounce about the residents and your staff... Granger: This is a simple business... Take the best care of your residents you can, and take care of and appreciate your staff and the $$$ will come... You can't cut, cut, cut, and cut somemore and expect a Financial windfall... This "house of cards" is going to fall...

Place is a JOKE!

Senior Yoga Instructor (Former Employee)
    Tracy, CA

I worked at Emeritus Senior Living as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: The employees were all nice. Cons: After being a contractor there for 4 years, under the city initially, they stopped paying in a timely manner, to the point I was 6… Advice to Senior Management: Start over. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a good experience.

Cook (Current Employee)
    Riverside, CA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros: It is a good company, the environment is a good place… Cons: At the moment, I personally have not had any bad… Advice to Senior Management: There should be more communication between all managers. Also,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Emeritus Senior Living.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emeritus Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emeritus Senior Living CEO Granger Cobb. All reviews posted anonymously by Emeritus Senior Living employees.