Emeritus Senior Living
www.emeritus.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

I love what I do!

Regional Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)

ProsGetting paid to work with Seniors, do the right thing everyday making a difference in peoples lives and living by the philosphy "Safely Somewhere" which means we will go visit Seniors still living at home to make sure they are safe, have meals, medications and help lined up if they need it. It is a very rewarding career! They also provide opportunities for growth if you are looking for it. It doesn't matter if you are a caregiver or housekeeper so will give you training and support!

ConsI work long hours- but I choose to because I enjoy what I do so much! It is more like a calling than a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to stand behind your committment to our Residents of "Our Family is Comitted to Yours" as our residents come first! And encouraging us all to live by the golden rule of doing to others as we would like done to us! If some employees don't believe this or think it isn't being done this is not due to management standing in your way it is because you are not doing it and are looking for someone to blame.

Worst company I have ever worked for

Saint Augustine, FL

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Residents are wonderful - no other pros Cons: Management is pitiful along with the RCD - its like… Advice to Senior Management: What management???? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I Have never seen a company so poorly ran!!!!!!

Dietary Staff (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The only pros at this company is the fact that you get to work with seniors!!!! They are the… Cons: This company is never willing to actually do the job they need to do. The point of a senior living facility is to provide them… Advice to Senior Management: Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are truly happy with that is happening in your buildings...And if you can sleep at night… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Emeritus Senior Living.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emeritus Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emeritus Senior Living CEO Granger Cobb. All reviews posted anonymously by Emeritus Senior Living employees.