There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Room to Grow!

Current Employee - Training and Development  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Training and Development in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is really a good company to work for, really. I don't have the skill set to care for the residents myself, so I do what I can and support our employees who do. My boss even told me if I ever felt like I needed a change to let her know, so she could find me another position. Who does that?! I've never had a job in which I felt we were all on the same team, helping each other along. My voice is heard and appreciated, and I know at the end of the day that what I'm doing makes a difference.

Cons

People can always complain about some aspect of their work, but I'm the kind of person who will work to make any changes that need to happen.

We appreciate the tireless devotion you have to making a better life for seniors. Thank you for always showing your appreciation for our hard work too.

258 Other Employee Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living (View Most Recent)

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company cares about the residents and their employees. It starts at the top, they truly are passionate about providing the best care for the Seniors, they work hard and support the employees. I love this company! Looking forward to many years with this company and hope that those who have created negative experiences for some of the not so good reviews have moved on because the leadership team is a dedicated group, everyone is passionate about the work we do and I'm glad I chose this company.

Cons

The parking is a little rough

Stay the course you guys do a great job, continue to be visible and accessible.

Create your own experience!

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living

Pros

Working with the elderly is fulfilling. Most of the time they appreciate your attention.

Cons

Sometimes Management see the residents as dollar signs rather than people. Who is moving out? Who is coming in? When will they start paying rent? It gets upsetting sometimes.

Varies from building to building... pay more for more qualified employees and training for staff and you will earn those large rent checks from HAPPY and satisfied residents.

There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!