Truly committed to both residents and employees

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for less than a year

Pros

A truly dedicated and caring group of people; everyone is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of seniors and in the lives of employees. The demands of personal lives are accommodated with ease -- everyone is encouraged to take care of what needs taking care of. People interested in moving up in the organizaiton are encouraged and mentored to reach their goals. Best employment experience of my life!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Other Reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Who could ask for anything more?! Really?!

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Career Growth
    - Innovative Resources to drive personal and professional success
    - Amazing culture - When we say Our Family is Committed to Yours...WE MEAN IT
    - Great team, I truly find value in our collaborative work environment

Cons

That more people haven't join such an amazing, supportive and resident focused organization.

Continue to stay the course from our focus on resident and family needs to employee development...Emeritus Leaders...you are doing a mighty fine job! This is all inclusive...not just Executive level, but our Directors at the communities. The dedication and integrity witnessed every day, truly makes me proud to be an Emeritan.

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work at a community as well as at the home office and both experiences were great! The company culture is unlike any other company I have ever worked for. Co-workers are so encouraging and caring. This company has a large opportunity for growth and you are recognized for your hard work. If you have a big heart and want to work for a community that really makes a difference, Emeritus is the place for you!

Cons

No cons at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!