There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Who could ask for anything more?! Really?!

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Career Growth
- Innovative Resources to drive personal and professional success
- Amazing culture - When we say Our Family is Committed to Yours...WE MEAN IT
- Great team, I truly find value in our collaborative work environment

Cons

That more people haven't join such an amazing, supportive and resident focused organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay the course from our focus on resident and family needs to employee development...Emeritus Leaders...you are doing a mighty fine job! This is all inclusive...not just Executive level, but our Directors at the communities. The dedication and integrity witnessed every day, truly makes me proud to be an Emeritan.

reviews filtered by
  1. Room to Grow!

Current Employee - Training and Development in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Training and Development in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is really a good company to work for, really. I don't have the skill set to care for the residents myself, so I do what I can and support our employees who do. My boss even told me if I ever felt like I needed a change to let her know, so she could find me another position. Who does that?! I've never had a job in which I felt we were all on the same team, helping each other along. My voice is heard and appreciated, and I know at the end of the day that what I'm doing makes a difference.

Cons

People can always complain about some aspect of their work, but I'm the kind of person who will work to make any changes that need to happen.

Advice to Management

We appreciate the tireless devotion you have to making a better life for seniors. Thank you for always showing your appreciation for our hard work too.

Create your own experience!

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living

Pros

Working with the elderly is fulfilling. Most of the time they appreciate your attention.

Cons

Sometimes Management see the residents as dollar signs rather than people. Who is moving out? Who is coming in? When will they start paying rent? It gets upsetting sometimes.

Advice to Management

Varies from building to building... pay more for more qualified employees and training for staff and you will earn those large rent checks from HAPPY and satisfied residents.