Emeritus Senior Living

www.brookdale.com

Having the opportunity to serve the elderly as repayment for their services to this apparently unappreciative country

Current Employee - Maintenance Director  in  Boynton Beach, FL
Current Employee - Maintenance Director in Boynton Beach, FL

Pros

As above with really nothing good to say about the companies commitment to the stock prices and corporate bonuses.

Cons

There is a complete dissociation between Seattle head office and the product which is just a means to an end. A disgraceful and extreme reflection on capitalism.

Practice what you hopelessly try to communicate with your incredible hypocritically ridden company internal "e" mails, and please don't ever think about running an airline.
 Change the company's slogan to :- "Our corporate family is committed to our corporate family".

Nov 19, 2013Recruiting Project Specialist

Thank you for your feedback on the communication between our Home Office and communities. We appreciate your point of view and would like if you shared it with our third party anonymous system ... More

Other reviews for Emeritus Senior Living

Think it could be better

Current Employee - Resident Aide  in  Fredericksburg, VA
    Current Employee - Resident Aide in Fredericksburg, VA

Pros

They have pretty good benfits

Cons

They are allways cutting in places were they need it the most. upper job positions do not get affected in the places there selfs. and they expect you to do more work and work in other jobs in the facilty. making other areas short just so they can make it seem like they got enough help and they work being short till they even get shorter becase people just end up finding different jobs.

I think when you start cutting and putting more work on the staff you should really make sure it can be done because in the long run you loose good help and the residents get left out.And if you can not do it yourself how can you think the staff in lower positons can do it.

Nov 19, 2013Recruiting Project Specialist

We appreciate the work you're doing for our residents as a Resident Assistant in Fredericksburg and your feedback is valuable to us. Any feedback you can share directly with us at Ethics First would ... More

Good place to work

Current Employee - Resident Assistant  in  Vestal, NY
    Current Employee - Resident Assistant in Vestal, NY

Pros

Co-workers are awesome and it is very rewarding working with Seniors

Cons

It is mentally and physically demanding work. This is a job for a workaholic and not for someone who is looking to slack.

Look carefully at staffing to make sure we have enough pepole to care for the seniors.

Oct 10, 2013Recruiting Project Specialist

Thank you sharing your review and working so hard to better the lives of your residents.

There are newer employer reviews for Emeritus Senior Living.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!