Emeritus Senior Living
www.emeritus.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

A great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA

Proscomfortable atmosphere, managers at all levels recognize and appreciate the work you do. Company goes out of its way to provide perks for employees such as snacks and deck parties.

ConsUnless you're a nurse or accountant, there isn't much room for advancement. Culture becoming more formal as the company gets bigger.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees updated on what's going on. We started to work there because of management's commitment to employee well-being, so make sure that remains a priority!

Upper management bring us down

Regional Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living

Pros: A lot of support at corporate office Cons: VP of Ops was a nightmare Advice to Senior Management: Do not allow VP to treat employees like pieces of… More

This company is just a complete joke!!!

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Emeritus Senior Living

Pros: The residents themselves...they are the only reason I stay dedicated to my job. The benefits are… Cons: Gee, where do I start. The management definitely does not live by the company's "mission statement" and their bottom line is all about money.… Advice to Senior Management: If you are going dictate rules and regulations you need to apply the rules to everyone. When you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Emeritus Senior Living.

Worked for Emeritus Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emeritus Senior Living reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emeritus Senior Living CEO Granger Cobb. All reviews posted anonymously by Emeritus Senior Living employees.