Emerson College

www.emerson.edu

Emerson students are a unique, driven, intelligent bunch--loved working with them.

Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsEmerson students are very focused and passionate about their studies. Great full-time faculty to collaborate with. Great location in downtown Boston.

ConsYou can't always control when classes are scheduled. Managing student expectations can be stressful. As a teaching grad student I wasn't given faculty library privileges.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeaching as an adjunct can be uncertain from semester to semester. My replacement was asked to teach before I was asked whether I was interested in continuing in my position, even though I had received positive reviews from students and other faculty.

AMAZING

Graduate Ambassador (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Emerson College part-time for more than a year

Pros: The environment is friendly and very appreciative. Cons: There are no cons to working at Emerson. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Emerson College is a great community to work in

Vice President for Public Affairs (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Emerson College full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: At Emerson faculty and staff work cooperatively to enhance educational opportunities and experiences for students. There is a shared sense of mission and purpose and… Cons: If you are not interested in communications and the arts, Emerson may not be the best fit for you. There's a certain quirkiness to some… Advice to Senior Management: There is significant room for improvement in the operation of the Human Resources Department and in providing opportunities… More
There are newer reviews on Emerson College.

Worked for Emerson College? Contribute to the Community!