Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions

www.emerson.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions

Good extras company car good benifits, clueless marketing dept.Upper Management slow to make changes.

I have been working at Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions

Pros

Pros to working for Ridgid. Flexable hours, great co-workers, management at regional level is great.Sales reward trips are first class.

Cons

The first class sales rewards that are great wham $8k tax liabiliity. Marketing department is very dismissive to sales team and do not meet deadlines EVER! upper management have there circle of favorites. The ultimate Good old boys club.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions (View Most Recent)

I was their Digital Marketing/Graphic Design Intern and my over all experience was wonderful.

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Intern in Racine, WI
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Intern in Racine, WI

I worked at Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions

Pros

One of the pros working here was how friendly and helpful everyone was. The interview process was comfortable and I felt like I was talking to a friend about my experience in the past and what I have to offer.

Cons

One of the negative things for me was the distance and how far I had to drive.

Wasted several years here (Closetmaid)

Former Employee - Maintenance in Chino, CA
    Former Employee - Maintenance in Chino, CA

I worked at Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Maintenance pay is good.

Cons

No organization. No automation. No leadership. No communication. No accountability. No incentives. No advancement opportunities. People "in charge" have zero skills. They can't even load a program and start the machines in their own department. Over half of the personnel are temps and don't care in the slightest about the company or the work. Average age of machine is over a decade. HR meeting recently told all employees that positions are filled by seniority. More qualified people do not get open jobs if someone with seniority applies. Even if they have not worked one hour in the department! Stay away

Hire actual managers and actual leads. Have reviews for every employee. The worst employee gets the same annual raise as the best. Employees worth keeping, leave as soon as they can. Only the lazy ones stay. It's a joke.