Emerson

www.emerson.com
There are newer employer reviews for Emerson

I want to be above average worker. I want above average pay and bonus.

Current Employee - Feid Engineer
Current Employee - Feid Engineer

I have been working at Emerson

Pros

Employee Morale/Recognition & Feed back

Cons

They allways say they pay average. Do not post pay grades and what you need to advance.

Communication: All pay grades and is there a limit to how many employee's in pay grades.

192 Other Employee Reviews for Emerson (View Most Recent)

I appreciate your steady hand, but some of the messages are not implemented at the bottom.

Current Employee - Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Emerson

Pros

Great technology and products. Low churn rate. Co-worker knowledge and teamwork is great due to so many old timer 20-30 year employees.

Cons

Not much movement, since no-one leaves. Pay is low. Smart ambitious people cannot get ahead. Your promotions and authority are determined by with which site you are in, rather than your skills.

I think they are doing a great job of getting the most out of people for the least amount of pay. From that perspective, they are doing great. I own enough stock so I benefit from both sides.

Will ClosetMaid Chino be here this time next year?

Current Employee - Employee in Chino, CA
    Current Employee - Employee in Chino, CA

I have been working at Emerson

Pros

Work schedule, don't have to commute at rush hour. Many opportunities are available for those who can break through the barriers of the old department managers.

Cons

Outdated manufacturing philosophy in this facility. Lack of standardized procedures and practices, it appears there are changes on the horizon. Could be an uncomfortable working environment as some of the old dogs try to learn new tricks.

Train the management and the employees on how they can best serve the company in their respective positions. The people closest to the job know what the problems are and frequently have the solutions but no way to effectively bring about change.

With regards to how Rob Clements is leading ClosetMaid, I have not formed an opinion one way or another. I don't know what type of goals and objectives he has set for the company or what he is trying to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Emerson