Emerson
www.emerson.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Great place to work.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt's a very relaxed atmosphere. It's family oriented even though it is a larger company. I believe it is a good, stable company that has decent security. The pension plan is pretty decent and the 401k is of. The 401k plan is a variable plan that is based on company performance. It ranges from 25-75%. Communications are quarterly and helpful to know the business climate.

ConsNo bonus structure for directors on down. They are very strict on giving out 3 weeks of vacation to new employees. They could do a better job in offering more vacation coming in the door. It takes 10 years to get to 3 weeks.

Advice to Senior ManagementBonus structure would help improve performance of employees...

I want to be above average worker. I want above average pay and bonus.

Feid Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Emerson

Pros: Employee Morale/Recognition & Feed back Cons: They allways say they pay average. Do not post… Advice to Senior Management: Communication: All pay grades and is there a limit to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Will ClosetMaid Chino be here this time next year?

Employee (Current Employee)
    Chino, CA

I have been working at Emerson

Pros: Work schedule, don't have to commute at rush hour. Many opportunities are… Cons: Outdated manufacturing philosophy in this facility. Lack of standardized procedures and practices, it appears there are changes on the… Advice to Senior Management: Train the management and the employees on how they can best serve the company in their respective positions. The people closest to the job know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Emerson.

Worked for Emerson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emerson CEO David N. Farr. All reviews posted anonymously by Emerson employees.