Emerson
www.emerson.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Don't depend on keeping your job.

Worker (Current Employee)
Paragould, AR

ProsIt's a job, and you have a little insurance.

ConsBenefits, what you make an hour and getting a raise, that is if you get one. You are lucky if you get one and if you do it does not cover the cost of living. And since they are moving alot of the jobs to Mexico,You worry how long you will have a job.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and keep company in the U.S . We need worry about our future not Mexico's . I know they work cheaper but, the american people need to keep their jobs.

Good work life balance

IT Analyst I (Current Employee)
    Makati City (Philippines)

I have been working at Emerson full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good work life balance. The job is not that toxic… Cons: Salary is not as high compared to other companies. Advice to Senior Management: Increase the salary of the employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Stable, Secure, but lacks the young zest of creativity

I have been working at Emerson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A very big stable company. Lots of interaction with colleagues… Cons: Since it is a big company, it is hard to make a… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe it will best if they can also try to see… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Emerson.

Worked for Emerson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emerson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emerson CEO David N. Farr. All reviews posted anonymously by Emerson employees.