Emerson

www.emerson.com

The company seems to have a lot of issues since Emerson (parent company) bought them a few years ago.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsAfter doing a good job I would hear from several people about their satisfaction with my work. There are plenty of people willing to hand over work if you are willing to find them.

ConsManagement doesn't seem concerned about the employees very much just budgets and sticking to them. When it comes to defending or fighting for an employee they are lacking.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if you were honest with employees instead of shocking people with new decisions. No one seems to communicate enough to make for a smooth working environment.

Great Company, but Very Very Conservative, Poor Communication, and NO Flexibility for Families

Tax Manager (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Emerson

Pros: Great company with seemingly great opportunities. Pay is good at… Cons: Very conservative and cheap. Most of management has been here 30 years and are inflexible. Little value and importance is placed on families… Advice to Senior Management: Be flexible and willing to make difficult choices. This includes firing someone who has been here 30 years and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Solid company, generally stress free job, a chance to choose your own path within the company.

Master Production Schedular (Current Employee) Chanhassen, MN

I have been working at Emerson

Pros: The company respects employees work life balance. Generally 40 hour work weeks are the norm with 50 or more during crunch seasons. There is a… Cons: When you tell people you work for Emerson Process Management, they usually ask who that is. When you try to explain what they are and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing. I think they have a great senior management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Emerson.

Worked for Emerson? Contribute to the Community!