Emerson

www.emerson.com

Felt Valuable

ProsThere are a lot of opportunity to grow since the company is so huge. They have several Business Groups that you can transfer to in case you're not happy with your current group. They value their employees and tries their best to provide what the employees want.

ConsI don't know if it's really a significant cons but you don't get to put a face in the name. Since the company is global, you get to work with a lot of different people from defferent countries whom you will never see in person unless you get to visit their site or they visit yours, which seldom happens.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou may improve on the benefits since we're always on the middle range in terms of salary and benefits compared to other huge global companies. Nevertheless, you are doing a good job!

a good company to work for

I have been working at Emerson

Pros: confortable place to work within; a lot of things to lear; fair salaries;… Cons: not to easy to get there - not in the center of Cluj;… More

Decent pay master

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) Doha (Qatar)

I have been working at Emerson full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good work conditions, pay and fringe benefits Cons: Too big heirarchy and lengthy internal processes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Emerson.

Worked for Emerson? Contribute to the Community!