Emler Swim School
www.emlerswimschool.com Grapevine, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Fun, supportive environment with the most adorable customers ever.

Swim Instructor (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at Emler Swim School part-time for less than a year

ProsEveryone is SO nice. Everyone that works there is amazingly supportive. I haven't had that many jobs as of yet but it's seriously the best one I've ever had. I love swimming and I love kids already, though.

ConsIt's pretty hard work... I mean, you are seriously moving around and shouting for hours at a time, while soaking wet. But the kids are so much fun. Also if you don't already like kids this probably isn't the job for you, because if you aren't really nice to them, they can tell and act up way worse.

A positive, fun work environment

Swim Instructor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Emler Swim School

Pros: The management are very nice. They're always telling you how you can improve while pointing out what your… Cons: Employees can sometimes not be team players. It's very difficult to find someone to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Emler Swim School.

Worked for Emler Swim School? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emler Swim School reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emler Swim School CEO Jan Emler. All reviews posted anonymously by Emler Swim School employees.