Emmis Communications

www.emmis.com

Government Affairs and Research

Pros

Every one that I have worked with was/is extremely nice, and outgoing. Very helpful, and the mood is light. People work hard, and play hard at this company. I never traveled due to my job description, but that is normally not the case. There are always free promotions, ticket giveaways, free concerts, and the opportunity to meet musicians/athletes.

Cons

A lot of the employees are not very organized. There are meetings, for meetings, about meetings. The pay is average, and not really much room for advancement. However, most media companies are struggling right now.

Other reviews for Emmis Communications

I loved this company!!

Pros

Very Friendly Place
    Hard Working
    Great Staff
    Cool Jobs

Cons

Few jobs available
    Hard to get hired

The best culture I have ever had the pleasure of working in.

Pros

I was apprehensive when first joining the company. I have heard of the amazing culture, but have never been able to experience a positive culture in the many, many jobs I have held over the last few decades. To say I was skeptical would be an understatement. Then I started my career here. I have never been more satisfied or rewarded to be a part of such a great team. There are tremendous opportunities to be part of an active, engaged team. Your voice is heard at every level of the organization and it feels good to know that your opinion counts. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

Could use more office space

Create a dash board that allows all employees ability to sound off and discuss various ways to improve and implement areas of weakness in their departments

There are newer employer reviews for Emmis Communications.

Worked for Emmis Communications? Contribute to the Community!