Emmis Communications
www.emmis.com Indianapolis, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Government Affairs and Research

ProsEvery one that I have worked with was/is extremely nice, and outgoing. Very helpful, and the mood is light. People work hard, and play hard at this company. I never traveled due to my job description, but that is normally not the case. There are always free promotions, ticket giveaways, free concerts, and the opportunity to meet musicians/athletes.

ConsA lot of the employees are not very organized. There are meetings, for meetings, about meetings. The pay is average, and not really much room for advancement. However, most media companies are struggling right now.

I loved this company!!

I have been working at Emmis Communications

Pros: Very Friendly Place Hard Working Great Staff Cool Jobs Cons: Few jobs available Hard to get hired More

The best culture I have ever had the pleasure of working in.

I have been working at Emmis Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: I was apprehensive when first joining the company. I have heard of the amazing culture, but have never been able to experience a positive… Cons: Could use more office space Advice to Senior Management: Create a dash board that allows all employees ability to sound off and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Emmis Communications.

Worked for Emmis Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emmis Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emmis Communications CEO Jeff Smulyan. All reviews posted anonymously by Emmis Communications employees.