Emmis Communications

www.emmis.com

Government Affairs and Research

ProsEvery one that I have worked with was/is extremely nice, and outgoing. Very helpful, and the mood is light. People work hard, and play hard at this company. I never traveled due to my job description, but that is normally not the case. There are always free promotions, ticket giveaways, free concerts, and the opportunity to meet musicians/athletes.

ConsA lot of the employees are not very organized. There are meetings, for meetings, about meetings. The pay is average, and not really much room for advancement. However, most media companies are struggling right now.

I loved this company!!

I have been working at Emmis Communications

Pros: Very Friendly Place Hard Working Great Staff Cool Jobs Cons: Few jobs available Hard to get hired More

Great company to work for - the culture and people are amazing!

I have been working at Emmis Communications

Pros: The people who work at the company are truly a… Cons: Company is downsizing - hoping to grow again soon. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to your employees, encourage them to voice… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Emmis Communications.

Worked for Emmis Communications? Contribute to the Community!