Empire Today

www.empiretoday.com

Empire Today

Sales Representative (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAt Empire Today, the possibilities for growth is endless. With hard work and using the technic's provided in paid training and continuing education, the only limit that there is is the limits you put on yourself. Being given warm leads to run, you are provided with the consumer that is in the market place to make a purchase. They are going to buy from someone, and it's up to the Sales Rep to earn that business and have Empire Today provide A+ service.

ConsAs in any career, hard work and time commitment is the key to success. A 12+ hour day is the only way to make this a lucrative sales position. Constant monitoring of the Sales Rep's performance via secret shop's, closing percentages and profit per lead are the metrics used to rate a good Sales Rep. This may be viewed as negative, but I have found it to be constructive.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is under constant pressure to preform. Not all Sales Rep's are in the same frame of mind to preform and that makes it difficult for the Management Team. Providing the maximum information to the Sales Rep's when we do go to the Corporate office would be great, there by limiting the visit's to Corporate. It is difficult to have to make multiple trips ever week to Corporate.

Long time employee

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I have worked for Empire for nine years and they are a great company to work for. The company allows me to work… Cons: While my overall experience at Empire is a positive one, I feel that improvements could be made in the following areas: - A better benefits package -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A company that offers EXCELLENT customer service!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Northlake, IL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Empire Today offers a "Challenge of working for a prosperous and growing company". From the day you start, the training and support is readily available.… Cons: Benefits package is decent, but would like a few more Holidays… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Empire Today.

Worked for Empire Today? Contribute to the Community!