Empire Today

There are newer employer reviews for Empire Today

A great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northlake, IL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A person spends much of his/her waking day at work, so it's important to feel valued and that the time spent at works makes a difference. That is how I feel about working at Empire. Ideas are seriously considered and work contributions are highly valued. The job I perform actually helps my coworkers to better succeed. The company has made significant strides over the last few years to add more fun to the workday. Management genuinely cares about the people as well as the bottom line.

Cons

Very few holidays and limited PTO/vacation time.

170 Other Employee Reviews for Empire Today (View Most Recent)

Happy here

I have been working at Empire Today

Pros

I've worked here for seven years and am not looking to leave anytime soon. I'm always busy yet I'm able to achieve a reasonable work-life balance (unlike many other places where I've worked), which is important to me because of my family. I'm blessed to work for a boss I really like and respect. Also, the casual dresscode is a huge plus.

Cons

The time-off policy isn't the most generous I've ever seen. But my husband is a teacher, so my expectations may be unrealistic :)

None, really.

Long time employee

I have been working at Empire Today full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked for Empire for nine years and they are a great company to work for. The company allows me to work flexible hours that give me a nice work-life balance. The environment in my department is fun and light-hearted while we still work hard.

Cons

While my overall experience at Empire is a positive one, I feel that improvements could be made in the following areas:

- A better benefits package
    - The ability to work from home if feasible for your job function
    - Updated corporate office

I feel improvements in these areas would go a long way in recruiting and retaining top talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Empire Today