There are newer employer reviews for Empire Today

Great place to work

Current Employee - Office Manager  in  North Haven, CT
Current Employee - Office Manager in North Haven, CT

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Empire is a complany that is growing fast with many product, the new updates sound terrific for the future to come alot of the associates are very helpful and team players. I enjoy working for this company.

Cons

It would be nice that the Company recognized more the associated on the hard work and dedication to the company, it would be nice to get an increase with the state that people leave in, and defenited increase time off for the Salary employee after 8 years.

sometime is easy to get upset when things are not working the way they want and is easy to pin point, if you try to do that person job for a week, the Manager would have a better understanding the process and the good and bad on all position and sometimes no matter how much you try is a revalving door that other department my effect someone else.

142 Other Employee Reviews for Empire Today (View Most Recent)

My experiences in my tenure at Empire Today have been of both personal and company growth.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I feel that Empire Today is very employee focused with regards to providing opportunity for advancement. The company recognizes that our best future stars are the employees that we are currently training and coaching to drive our business to the next level.

Cons

Personally I feel that we are lacking in formal training processes for positions that impact the company. Although we are great at moving our people forward, we rely on experience to prepare them for the next step as opposed to having clear and defined templates in place to aid in thier success.

I feel that the current ideology of Senior Management, to make this the company that we want it to be, is a very powerful message. I applaud the initiatives that have been discussed and am excited to be a part of and experience the future as it plays out.

fast-paced, change is constant. May seem haphazard at times to those who come from slower cultures.

I worked at Empire Today

Pros

learning opportunities can be found and taken by the horns. the company has grown and expanded rapidly but also experienced a significant decline (like many other companies) during the housing/financial crisis.

Cons

benefits are typical of retail industry. the company has grown and expanded rapidly but also experienced a significant decline (like many other companies) during the housing/financial crisis.

There are newer employer reviews for Empire Today

Worked for Empire Today? Contribute to the Community!