Empire Today

www.empiretoday.com

Great place to work

Office Manager (Current Employee) North Haven, CT

ProsEmpire is a complany that is growing fast with many product, the new updates sound terrific for the future to come alot of the associates are very helpful and team players. I enjoy working for this company.

ConsIt would be nice that the Company recognized more the associated on the hard work and dedication to the company, it would be nice to get an increase with the state that people leave in, and defenited increase time off for the Salary employee after 8 years.

Advice to Senior Managementsometime is easy to get upset when things are not working the way they want and is easy to pin point, if you try to do that person job for a week, the Manager would have a better understanding the process and the good and bad on all position and sometimes no matter how much you try is a revalving door that other department my effect someone else.

A good place to work

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Empire is a market leader and the company is growing. Most of the people are great and like to help. It's… Cons: The corporate headquarters is in Northlake and the building fronts an expressway--not exactly like working in the loop. Formal review processes… Advice to Senior Management: Conduct a comprehensive salary review. We can't lure good people to corporate because of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working with Empire Today has been, and continues to be, a great experience.

Sales Administrative Associate (Current Employee) Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Empire Today full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company is constantly evolving to improve its relationship with customers and employees. Managers are constantly seeking feed from employees to improve the work… Cons: The company should probably invest more time in training in office employees about their products. I… Advice to Senior Management: Management is doing a great job. Perhaps they could do a monthly review of each employee to let us know areas we could improve in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Empire Today.

Worked for Empire Today? Contribute to the Community!