Employ-R Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Employ-R Solutions

Inspirational

Former Employee - Chief Operating Officer in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Chief Operating Officer in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Entrepreneurial Environment.. Great vision....Smart and Talented People... Great Ideas..

Cons

Solid Leadership.. I wish they could share more ideas.. They have so much to offer.. They are stretched thin.

Keep Up the Great work.! This business has evolved through the years.. You have done an amazing job being flexible and amenable through the times.... Continue to add the Right Folks and they will assist in shaping the great organization that you have built!!

9 Other Employee Reviews for Employ-R Solutions (View Most Recent)

Great experience

Current Employee - Social Media Intern in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Social Media Intern in McLean, VA

I have been working at Employ-R Solutions as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Working at Employ-R Solutions has been completely hassle-free. Everyone responds to emails in lightning speed, which is remarkable compared to many other companies out there.
    As a social media intern working for Employ-R as well as being placed at another job through them, I have to say their dedication is apparent. They have been flexible with meetings and call me the minute they have something I might be interested in.
    Employ-R Solutions doesn't waste your time, they listen to your needs and work to get you a job that is perfect for you.
    The CEO is an extremely hard worker who is very open to discussion about how everything is going in your work life and personal life. She makes sure you know what's on the agenda to get done and provides helpful advice on how to complete it if you have questions.
    It's always a great experience to talk with anyone on the recruiting team because they understand and are there to help improve your career.

Cons

No cons come to mind. My experience at Employ-R Solutions has encouraged me to explore job opportunities that I never would have found myself.

Keep it up! Always stay interested in your employees and they will continue to be satisfied.

A wonderful experience.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Tysons Corner, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The staff and CEO are great! They work quickly and efficiently to place you. They are quick to support you with any questions for the duration of your contract and even go above and beyond and stay in touch with you once you've been place as a hire.
    Thank you all very much for your hard work and helping me find an amazing job in my field!

Cons

Non can come to mind when dealing with such a great company.

There are newer employer reviews for Employ-R Solutions