Employees Retirement System of Texas
www.employeesretirement.com Austin, TX

It's been great to work for ERS, they are very involved and invested in your success

Accountant (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Employees Retirement System of Texas full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAdvance opportunities, good upper and middle leadership

ConsThings take a while to come to life, being a governmnet agency sometimes the money doesn't come quite up to par with the private sector, yet is offset with the benefits and pension.

Poor Leadership

Austin, TX

I have been working at Employees Retirement System of Texas full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Public sector institution that wants to function much like a private sector business. Has… Cons: Too many projects without staffing levels to support workload. A great deal of employee burnout. IT department unable to move current pipeline of… Advice to Senior Management: Either hire staff to support workload or reduce the number of projects. Hire external Director level positions to bring fresh ideas to organization. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Employees Retirement System of Texas.

Worked for Employees Retirement System of Texas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Employees Retirement System of Texas reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Employees Retirement System of Texas CEO Bryce A. Williams . All reviews posted anonymously by Employees Retirement System of Texas employees.