Empower RF Systems
www.empowerrf.com Inglewood, CA

Nice place to work until they hired a VP of Engineering...

Analyst (Current Employee)
Inglewood, CA

I have been working at Empower RF Systems

ProsWell-run administratively;
Better than average pay and benefits for a small company;
HR issues are handled competently and professionally;
Good opportunity to learn from some of the best engineers in the industry.

ConsHorrid VP of Engineering! He's your best friend if you know how to kiss up, but that is all. He's very chummy with employees while face to face. But I've sat in meetings listening to him needlessly blast employees who five minutes earlier he was best buds with. Then afterward he'll lecture an engineer who just came up with a fantastic design about how he did it better, faster and cheaper 20 years ago in Brazil. Gimme a break!

Advice to Senior ManagementCan the VP of Engineering, the only thing I've seen him do a good job of is offending the entire senior engineering staff and make up lengthy stories about how he invented anything and everything in the RF industry, and even things not in the RF industry such as sliced bread and canned tomato juice.

Hectic and no clear leadership

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Empower RF Systems

Pros: Pay and benefits were good, holidays and vacation. Office space was… Cons: Leadership, lack of respect for employees. Had a high turnover in key postions. Instead of getting to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so quick to react to hearsay. Really look at Engineering and try to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Empower RF Systems.

Worked for Empower RF Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Empower RF Systems reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Empower RF Systems employees.