Empower Software

There are newer employer reviews for Empower Software

Working for Empower Software Today

Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Empower Software full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is small and there is a chance that for a lot of opportunities.There is an entreprenureal atmosphere and has meany employees who are motivated to do their best.

Cons

A real short and long term plan needs to be developed, communicated and stuck to. Sales needs to hire the right people to sell their product. Sales is slow due to the lack of industry expertise.

34 Other Employee Reviews for Empower Software (View Most Recent)

Top Management Really Cares

Current Employee - Senior QA Tester in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior QA Tester in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Empower Software

Pros

Top management is very active in making the company better for employees & the customers. Customer focus is priority. Additional benefits have been added over the years. Upper management encourages training, especially training within the site. This makes the training more effective. There are a lot of really good, hardworking people at Empower.

Cons

Many lower level managers report to people off-site and this leads to some abuse of general office etiquette. One manager openly displays preferences between staff. Sometimes you have to fight for a merit increase, but this depends on the immediate manager. Praise for doing a great job is rare (in our group.)

Off-site managers need to be more involved with their teams. Lower level managers need to share information for the whole site, not just the areas that affect them.

Need lot of improvement

Former Employee - Developer in Newport Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Developer in Newport Beach, CA

I worked at Empower Software

Pros

This is very average company.

Cons

When I was working I suffered lot because of their poor leadership quality (Man power management is horrible). I strongly fees that their leadership quality, project management skill are very poor(alarm rate). Without Leadership quality, project management skill, survival rate is very very low and quality of software will not be possible. Beyond that, their HR policy is nill or over dominated by Senior people, it leads the way to hire and fire so quickly (even for some body's personal emotion). Just get their attrition rate (it was very high) , that figure only will tell their poor skill.

Instead of keep blaming other, analyse yourself. Believe Team work not single person work.

There are newer employer reviews for Empower Software