Emptoris
www.emptoris.com Burlington, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Just the right size

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Burlington, MA

I worked at Emptoris

ProsEach group at Emptoris is large enough to take on compelling projects with major clients but small enough to retain a cooperative team feeling.

ConsBecause each team is tight-knit, there is often tension when intra team cooperation is required. This may require additional patience but is no more than is probably experienced at other companies of the same size.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmptoris has great employees. More of an investment should be made in advancing their capabilities through formal education and training.

Let your people go; have confidence in their abilities

Director (Former Employee)
Burlington, MA

I worked at Emptoris

Pros: market leader in the sourcing, spend and contracts area Cons: micro management environment with no confidence in the folks who… Advice to Senior Management: delegate No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Committed to innovation in a slowly maturing market

Engagement Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago (Philippines)

I worked at Emptoris full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great company culture; Team atmosphere Cons: recent acquisition from IBM has required some adjustments Advice to Senior Management: PS model needs to be adjusted to fit needs of our customer. Career path is always challenging and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Emptoris.

Worked for Emptoris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Emptoris reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Emptoris CEO Patrick D. Quirk. All reviews posted anonymously by Emptoris employees.