EnLabel Global Services
www.enlabel.com Boston, MA

Incredible opportunity with innovative software and great people

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time for more than 5 years

ProsInspiring leadership, growing company with key core values and innovative products and ideas. The type of company where you get out of it what you're willing to put in. Employer empowers his employees and offers support and growth opportunities. Great location and environment where everyone works together as a team. Opportunity to grow within the company and contribute to a global leader in the industry.

ConsIronically competitors have taken to negative reviews online and by word of mouth, in an effort to distract away from the features their products lack.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on advanced technology

Micro Management City!

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The only pro I can say about here is that… Cons: Extreme lack of trust with employees (expect to be extremely micro-managed: sign in and out every day, twice daily reports on what you are doing,… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to keep your employees, show them that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid this place if you have any self-worth.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EnLabel Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fellow employees share in your disdain for the management and… Cons: CEO is irrational and a bully to employees. Completely paranoid about the threat of competition. Likes to remind employees on a regular basis that they… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees with respect and you might be able to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EnLabel Global Services.

Worked for EnLabel Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EnLabel Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EnLabel Global Services CEO Ramin Khoshatefeh. All reviews posted anonymously by EnLabel Global Services employees.