EnLabel Global Services
www.enlabel.com Boston, MA

small growing company

Services Engineer (Former Employee)
East Mansfield, MA

ProsEnlabel global services is a small and a growing company. It had a small office in Mansfield, MA. They hired 10 people in 2009 and made it 50. But due to economic recession, had to lay off 50% of its staff.

ConsSenior Management was wrong in analyzing and assessing the future in their industry. They thought that they were going to sell more products, but there poor after sales services, led them south.

Great place to work if you want to be lied to about things like pay

Sales Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at EnLabel Global Services

Pros: They do have a good solid softeware solution. It appears… Cons: I was completely mislead about what the comp plan was for the company. In fact after requesting a copy of the comp plan the VP… Advice to Senior Management: Well when you hire professional sales people treat them as you would want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Building something great!

Boston, MA

I have been working at EnLabel Global Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team and people to work with. Market strategy… Cons: like all emerging companies sometimes you have to wear multiple… Advice to Senior Management: continue to expand mentor programs and skill development for all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EnLabel Global Services.

Worked for EnLabel Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EnLabel Global Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EnLabel Global Services CEO Ramin Khoshatefeh. All reviews posted anonymously by EnLabel Global Services employees.