There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting

Mostly positive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Collaborative, collegial culture
Most people willing and able to help if you ask for it
Company continues to grow
Most of Senior Managers are respected

Cons

"Leadership" is lacking in that there are 4 partners (owners), but would classify them as upper management at best, not leaders. Yes, they are responsible for setting the overall direction and tone for the firm, but truthfully, only 1 has earned my respect and loyalty (in my view).

The others manage in a way that confirms you indeed for for them, and its all about image. As long as you play their game, laugh at their jokes, go to the Christmas party..they'll generally leave you be.

Stop the love affair with yourselves. If you truly want to grow and take the company to the next level, leave the clouded, I know and can do everything, attitude at the door. Take time to truly listen and understand your employees concerns, build that loyalty, and you may be surprised where things go.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Enaxis Consulting (View Most Recent)

Good people who are really smart and driven

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast growing, small so lots of opportunity to get on board and advance. If you are someone who likes working for very large companies, don't work here, as this is more like a fast growth entrepreneurial environment. Also fast pace, lost of ideas floating around, lots of changes (which I like) but isn't always easy. Good people who are really smart and driven.

Cons

Growing pains...people can be gossipy but I think that is true anywhere.

operations needs to be expanded, need better 401k matching.

Dishonest Practices, bait and switch

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Contract opportunities with Houston's oil and gas players. Good place to start your career if you're undecided about where you're going

Cons

Most opportunities are staff augmentation. Bonus percentage is not 10% as pitched if you ever take a day off. Marketing processes still being developed, lack on internal synergies amongst staff, trust and a den of dishonesty and lies, catering to those who thrive in such cut throat back stabbing environments. Hire turnover rate, revolving door, most people just stay for a short while then leave.

Revamp internal ethical practices, marketing, pay, training and retention. Perhaps hiring a consultant company to identify and assess why people never stay and execute their recommended changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting

Worked for Enaxis Consulting? Contribute to the Community!