There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting

An exciting, fast-paced, and growing company

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Our rapid and consistent growth provides variety of work, as well as opportunities for client and project leadership roles; We have smart, hard-working consultants with diverse backgrounds and experiences; Our smaller size provides greater visibility within the firm, and more exposure to our Fortune 100 clients; We work hard and play hard--numerous social and community events.

Cons

This is a busy firm---not much time to settle in--be ready to "hit the ground running" as you will quickly become involved in client and firm initiatives.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great firm with strategic projects and no travel

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Firm hires quality, experienced consultants. -The firm's founders came from big firms; their vision was to start a management consulting firm specializing in oil and gas. As a Houston-based firm located in the world's oil & gas HQ, this means the majority of our work is local so we do not travel. -Large portfolio of oil and gas clients including the supermajors -Relaxed, polite and professional atmosphere. -Annual anonymous employee survey that leadership takes very seriously. They make changes for the better as a result of the feedback. -Strong focus on career development. -Monthly happy hours -Profit sharing plan -Every quarter we pick a deserving organization in which employees can participate by volunteering their time, services, or monetary contributions -Generous reimbursement programs for graduate level education and professional certifications

Cons

-Enaxis is moving at a fast, but healthy pace. Like any firm going through a growth period, there are inherent challenges with things such as infrastructure and systems. While Enaxis actually is pretty ahead of the game in this area (esp. for a small firm), leadership does recognize opportunities to improve and is making the necessary investments. -Everyone is required to get certified in an area that may not be relevant to their role.

Advice to Management

-Continue with monthly happy hours, weekly firm updates, and annual surveys. -Consider revamping certification requirements so they are relevant to each person’s service area.

Fun, friendly, and fast paced work environment

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Incredibly talented co-workers, tenured with advanced degrees - The company is growing very rapidly with promotions from within - The office is in Greenway Plaza (30th Floor) with a great view of Houston - Clients typically include Fortune 500 and 100 companies, rewarding work - Great incentives with profit sharing, stocked kitchen, sponsored events I started with Enaxis Consulting a little over a year ago and since then have been on several projects for one of our oil & gas clients. The biggest change is having a locally based client and not having to travel every week. The work has been challenging and rewarding, there is always a senior manager or partner to provide guidance. The company is very supportive of in terms of reimbursing for certifications and core competency trainings. What really stands out for me is the collaborative company culture and support of one another. While the company is growing very fast, since I've been here the founding partners, Dhiren and Jonas, have always emphasized growing the right way and hiring the right people and not just growing for the sake of growing which really shows. Everyone is incredibly talented and SME's at what they do.

Cons

The speed of growth has been challenging but the company is making the proper adjustments by revamping communication tools and adding additional resources in the administrative and marketing departments.

Enaxis Consulting Response