There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting

An exciting, fast-paced, and growing company

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Our rapid and consistent growth provides variety of work, as well as opportunities for client and project leadership roles; We have smart, hard-working consultants with diverse backgrounds and experiences; Our smaller size provides greater visibility within the firm, and more exposure to our Fortune 100 clients; We work hard and play hard--numerous social and community events.

Cons

This is a busy firm---not much time to settle in--be ready to "hit the ground running" as you will quickly become involved in client and firm initiatives.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good people who are really smart and driven

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fast growing, small so lots of opportunity to get on board and advance. If you are someone who likes working for very large companies, don't work here, as this is more like a fast growth entrepreneurial environment. Also fast pace, lost of ideas floating around, lots of changes (which I like) but isn't always easy. Good people who are really smart and driven.

Cons

Growing pains...people can be gossipy but I think that is true anywhere.

operations needs to be expanded, need better 401k matching.

Dishonest Practices, bait and switch

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Contract opportunities with Houston's oil and gas players. Good place to start your career if you're undecided about where you're going

Cons

Most opportunities are staff augmentation. Bonus percentage is not 10% as pitched if you ever take a day off. Marketing processes still being developed, lack on internal synergies amongst staff, trust and a den of dishonesty and lies, catering to those who thrive in such cut throat back stabbing environments. Hire turnover rate, revolving door, most people just stay for a short while then leave.

Revamp internal ethical practices, marketing, pay, training and retention. Perhaps hiring a consultant company to identify and assess why people never stay and execute their recommended changes.

There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting