There are newer employer reviews for Enaxis Consulting

Excellent work experience overall, I feel like part of a strong team with exemplary consulting skills.

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time

Pros

Value offering to the client is immense. My colleagues are very high-caliber consultants, and it is a truly collaborative team. I have both reached out for and provided expertise in areas where a colleague (or me) felt their skills needed a boost. You are never out there alone on an assignment -- I feel like someone's got my back at all times. Training and continual education offerings are excellent. You really can grow here, if you have the right attitude and make the commitment.

Cons

Senior management is brilliant and personable, but often too busy to understand an issue in full. Everyone is spread thin, possibly an effect of such a dynamic firm. I work a lot -- not sure I have ever achieved that work-life balance that is talked about... Expectations could be made clearer; onboarding process is good, but has not covered enough.

Advice to Management

Approach growth cautiously. Do whatever you can to not lose the collaborative, family-feeling that keeps so many of us there. Also, maybe spend some time with each of your consultants on a regular basis to maintain that personal touch, take one of your employees out for coffee every day.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Wonderful consulting firm - excellent leadership

Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very collaborative environment of hard-working, ethical consultants.
    Hires smart people that will fit with the company values and atmosphere. Retains and rewards them if they follow through!
    Leadership really cares about well-being and happiness of all employees.
    Generous, fun, and familial atmosphere.
    Leadership is committed to training, professional growth and helping consultants get certified in several areas, which will help consultants be diversified and able to fit where needed, especially when clients tighten their belts an opportunities are scarce.
    Great opportunities for team bonding, happy hours, book club, charitable activities, fun runs, parties, etc.
    Nice offices, good technology.
    Leadership cares about continuous improvement, as evidenced by their annual employee survey and the corrective actions they take in response.
    Works hard to provide clear expectations, performance management. Impressed with supporting technology for back office functions (such as performance management, knowledge management, time/expense reporting, marketing, business development, etc.). Very impressive for a firm this size.
    Wonderful culture! I plan on being at Enaxis for the long haul.

Cons

Don't really have any cons.
    Some senior managers/leaders could be better at coaching, communicating and advocating for their matrix.
    Would like to see a spring/summer picnic.

Advice to Management

The principals do a great job of trying to stay connected with consultants. However, sometimes it feels forced and they "don't have the time" to spare.
    The mantra of wanting employees to be happy, especially in their assignments, could be reinforced by providing more opportunity to discuss how things are going, making it "safe" for employees to share dis-contentedness, seeking to understand to understand what actions the employee wants, and then acting on it.
    Would be nice for consultants to have more input on their project assignments.

Enaxis Consulting Response

Dec 8, 2014Talent Director

Thank you! Your feedback feedback was helpful.

Very Deceitful

Former Employee - Manager in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Enaxis Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Minimal travel, some decent coworkers, latest technology

Cons

Horrible management, fake reviews on this site (yes, the marketing guy wrote most of them), low pay, no ethics, not growing

Advice to Management

Change the management - need people that can actually grow a company

Enaxis Consulting Response

Dec 8, 2014Talent Director

Thank you for your review, we're sorry to hear this. We have grown about 25 - 30% for almost 4 years in a row, so we believe the management team is doing a great job of growing the company and ... More