Enaxis Consulting
www.enaxisconsulting.com Houston, TX 50 to 149 Employees

Very negative work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Enaxis Consulting

Pros- Small firm, gets to know everyone, rather than just being a number
- Excellent coworkers
- Interesting projects to work on

Cons- During economic hardship, decided to cut people's salary by 50% but still expecting them to be happy and put in 45 hrs a week. Meanwhile, one of the owners was buying a new 5,000 sq ft house in Bellaire City.
- Extremely political. Promotion/project placement are based on whether the leadership likes the person, not the capabilities.
- Cheap. Terrible/non-existent internal training and no external training offered (unless you are well connected).
- Very negative work environment where management only pretends to care about the wellbeing of employees. Have heard the owner said: "we pay them enough for them not to complain."
- Pays at 40hr/week but expects everyone to bill 45hrs a week to the client. The "up to" 10% bonus is suppose to compensate for the extra hours, but management finds any reason not to give it out. Examples include taking vacation/sickness (counts against total utilization if you take time off), not on a project, or that they just don't like you.

Hostile work environment where someone might yell at you for little reason. Or be extremely nice and then turn around and back stab you. Basically, in order to work/survive the place, bring in your own project or kiss up to the leadership.

An exciting, fast-paced, and growing company

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Our rapid and consistent growth provides variety of work, as well as opportunities for client and project leadership roles; We have smart, hard-working consultants with… Cons: This is a busy firm---not much time to settle in--be ready to "hit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Extremely disappointed that representations upfront were wildly inaccurate--Be Careful

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Enaxis Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Only a few employees have to travel for business Work week for most junior employees averages… Cons: Mostly I.T. staff augmentation work at a very small number of clients, not "management consulting" Compensation low and bonuses are seldom what is promised (many "discretionary"… Advice to Senior Management: Present an honest, balance view to perspective employees and clients No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Enaxis Consulting.

Worked for Enaxis Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Enaxis Consulting – Why Work for Us?

About Us Rich History, Right Values Our Vision To be the trusted advisor to the Information Technology executive in the Energy industry. What we do We assist our clients with: • Acquisitions or divestures… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enaxis Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enaxis Consulting CEO Dhiren Shethia and Jonas Georgsson. All reviews posted anonymously by Enaxis Consulting employees.