Enbridge Energy
www.enbridgepartners.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Excellent Company to work for. Management is very supportive.

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsCo-workers are great. Good Time Off. Benefits are very reasonable. A flexible work schedule allows you to have every other Friday off work. Company pays for parking or Bus Fare.

ConsSince the main office is in Houston, and the city is so spread out, the commute to downtown is long and if you drive, very costly. Due to Corporate being in Canada, a culture clash does occur on some policies and procedures.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not treat the US portion of the company as the "red headed stepchild." Promote the US as much as you promote the other portions of the company.

Awesome working environment!

Plant Operator (Current Employee)
    Sayre, OK

I have been working at Enbridge Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Best company I have worked for ever. Cons: Allow more time off with flex days. Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good

Operator (Current Employee)
    Strawn, TX

I have been working at Enbridge Energy

Pros: flexable time with family and work Cons: understaff in operations and workload Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Enbridge Energy.

Worked for Enbridge Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enbridge Energy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enbridge Energy CEO Mark A. Maki. All reviews posted anonymously by Enbridge Energy employees.