Enbridge
www.enbridge.com Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Great company with exceptional leadership.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

ProsGood pay and benefits, get to work with a lot of very smart people, friendly environment, leaders with integrity who really care, flex days, great learning and development programs, support of ongoing education.

ConsLimited opportunities to progress, have to 'do your time', some favoritism or partisanship with promotions, bias against previous non-Enbridge leadership experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementSupport bringing in leaders from outside the company for some fresh perspective.

enbridge

I have been working at Enbridge

Pros: -salary, work environment, people, staff, great manager -Location was great, hours,… Cons: -none -sometimes high stress, high workload is expected. More

Excellent place to work

Advisor (Current Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Enbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great team, challenging, excellent work-life balance, respectful Cons: I can't think of any notable 'cons', I suppose the industry isn't the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Enbridge.

Worked for Enbridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enbridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enbridge CEO Al Monaco. All reviews posted anonymously by Enbridge employees.