Great place to work

Former Employee - Analyst (Contract) in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Analyst (Contract) in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

-Great atmosphere -People are great, great culture -Lots of events and lunch and learns. I was an intern at the time I worked there and the pay was realllly good

Cons

I used to work here on co-op only for a few months, and unfortunately they didn't have a long-term position after I graduated. Didn't have many full-time postings in the department I was hoping to work for.

Advice to Management

no advice to management. I was working on contract only.

Other Employee Reviews for Enbridge

Complexity is our core competency.

Current Employee - Finance
    Current Employee - Finance

Pros

Big organization affords lots of career opportunities. Excellent growth potential and a solid business model. High calibre employees. Lots to learn from Management and colleagues. People are great to work with. A culture of excellence.

Cons

Lots of overtime. Work-life balance very difficult to do. Sr. Management officially supports it, but in reality the expectation is that your work should be your life. Complex business drivers and financing makes work challenging, which is both positive and negative. Positive in the sense that there is lots to learn, but negative as work can be time consuming as often Sr. Management overfocuses on the details. As with most big organizations, can be very political and some managers are ambitious and are just interested in making themselves look good to their bosses. Work hard play hard can take its toll after a while.

Advice to Management

Solid leadership team at Enbridge. Business model is very strong and company is a solid investment. However, when it comes to employee concerns, Sr. Management lacks empathy.

2. Beware

Former Employee - Financial Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Financial Consultant in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

Hours of Work and vacation time

Cons

Frustation at getting things down

Advice to Management

Be present be available understand that your job is to lead not stay in your offices