Enbridge
www.enbridge.com Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

Solid place to work.

Advisor (Current Employee)
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Enbridge

ProsGood benefits and salary package, includes rare option for defined benefit pension for all employees, employee share ownership package, 12 annual flex days in addition to 3-weeks holidays, and option of compressed work weeks that allow every other Friday off.

ConsAlways wondering if there will be a reorganization, and some concerns about who you will be reporting to in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think that the are doing a pretty good job at maintaining the company in a competitive position, and always looking for areas of new growth.

EGD review

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Enbridge

Pros: Good Management, supportive and encouraging. Cons: Need to take your own initiative to seek future positions. Advice to Senior Management: Great job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Enbridge

Pros: -Great atmosphere -People are great, great culture -Lots of events and lunch and learns. I was… Cons: I used to work here on co-op only for a few months, and unfortunately they didn't have a long-term… Advice to Senior Management: no advice to management. I was working on contract… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Enbridge.

Worked for Enbridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Enbridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Enbridge CEO Al Monaco. All reviews posted anonymously by Enbridge employees.